Life can get pretty busy and offer a lot of distractions that keep us from the most beautiful opportunity we have. To Live in GOD’s Presence on a daily basis.
- Run after God!
- God’s desire is always to bring us back to Him. (Isaiah 30:15)
- It’s one thing to have a heart for God and another thing to know God’s heart.
- We are the temple.
- Everything God does He does to bring us back to Him so we can learn to live in His presence.
- When sin is in our lives, we run from God.
- God’s judgment is for redemptive purposes.
- If you can’t live your everyday life with Biblical standards, how are you going to live in Heaven?
- There is no natural light in the Holy of holies.
- God is not a religion. He is a person.
- The presence of God is the central fact of Christianity.
Isaiah 30:15 – For thus says the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel: “In returning and rest you shall be saved; In quietness and confidence shall be your strength.”
Take an inventory before the year really get’s under way and spend time before the LORD. Ask the LORD what you did wrong and ask for His forgiveness. Then determine in your heart to correct those things and Tell Him, “I will love You more, I will obey you more, I will follow You more, no matter what anyone else says.”
- How much of God do you want? It’s up to each person. The more of God you want, the less of you, you will have.
- Let yourself die and your ways die!
- If you have all of God, you have everything.
Biography for Pastor Lu Luthra
Lu Luthra was born in India and raised in a devout Sikh family. In 1991, he experienced a dramatic transformation after inviting Jesus Christ to be is Lord and Saviour. Since that day, Lou’s life has never been the same. Lou and his wife felt God’s strong call in their lives and they dedicated themselves to study and meditate on His Word. They sought His guidance and soon the Lord spoke to their hearts. God gave them directions to go in full-time ministry – and preach the Gospel. This was in the year 1991. The Lord has blessed them with three children and now they serve the Lord full time in US, pastor a Church as well as travel to other parts of globe to share the Good News. They have also opened a Bible college, in order to train people for God’s ministry. They are thankful to the Holy Spirit for constant guidance at every step.
If you sense a leading to come along side and help them bear the burden the LORD has placed on their heart, and would like learn how to become a VISION BEARER, then you can reach Lu atADwellingPlace@gmail.com